Hello Unicorns!
Rainbow 
Hello everyone! (sorry my german =  0)

1. Why join?
The main reason I wanted to join a guild was to experience and get to see Woe! I have played RO in the past (Philippine server)(10 or so years ago) but I didnt go very far with my chars (i had a knight and a hunter then) so naturally I didnt get to see Woe.

Seth invited me to play WOe TE about a year ago and it was pretty good so I decided to make one for Te and with their help I was able to make one for it. So I sort of  integrated into  the guild/ community when I joined Valar Morgulis  last year.

2. Class? Clown for Woe TE and Im currently working on a char for WOe.(If I would be able to attend any XD. My schedule is very hectic, but i will try to play on weekends if possible)

3.Guild? I did not have any even before so this is my only one. 

4. Goals? 1. Have fun!
though I started with some really simple objectives which I was able to achieve with the guilds help like.
1.kill a boss 2. get to max level . objective 3. is make a woe char... Ok

5.WOe BUild. Support WOeTe clown and another work in progress (As advised by dear guildmates = you can never go wrong) 

6.Eq - some reduce gears but nothing decent  yet ..

7. My main is my genetic: ManG_KanoR
    My RK. : Raikashi01
    My WOeTE clown: Pepe_Smith

8.Details: My name is Dray. 27M Filipino.working in the UK for a while now. (im the weird sounding english speaking guy in TS whose mic is crappy or just gets disconnected for no reason). My work is pretty much my life thus have really little in game time. but i try to go online from time to time.
 Im yet to be worthy of seeing a unicorn much more have one for myself Ani_shy

Thank you and Rok on unicorns!
Welcome dray Big Grin im happy to read this Ani_ohnoes
It was a year in the making! LOL. was planning to at least have played the woe char before writing my application.

special thanks to everyone who helped me along the way!

Seth, Ranma, Fuuma and Thal !
Welcome Smile
Touch my Tralala <3
Hey Dray Bo
Hello Dray! Best man in dat world. Welcome !
Welcome Drew!I wish you good luck and much fun!
Hey Dray  Porem_idea
[Image: Merchedes.png]  Ani_cool  
Show ContentWhy not ? (: