Application Demi
Hello Guildies

I would like to introduce myself. I live in Switzerland, I'm half filipino and half swiss and 29 years old.

• Why do you want to join Mimimimimi!?
    I really like your logo. I talked to Thal, your guild structure and WoE orientation is what I used to play and searched for.
  • Which Class do you want to play during WoE?
    I'm going to play Asura Champion in TE. For Wed/Sun WoE I have a 150 Oboro Killer/Support. I'm building up a WoE Sorc tho.
  • Which WoEs during the week can you attend? (Wed, Sat, Sun)
    Most likely all of them <3 WoE is what I love at RO
  • In which Guilds did you play before thinking about joining the Unicorn Force? And why did you leave them behind for us?
    On iRO Classic I was playing in United Dream, that time I was a friend of Sir Corristo, your former Leader. After the iRO->euRO move I started off with United Dream and later moved to GodLike. When Renewal was announced I changed to iRO Classic where I played for Valhalla.
  • Your Build (Maybe you have a WoE-Build applying for a WoE-Guild [Image: biggrin.png]?)
    My Champ is TE. My Oboro & Sorc are WoE.
  • Equipment (If it’s a secret send a PM.)
    Champ:+7 Gigantic Majestic Goat (Plan to get +9 RWC Carat or +7 Fatasm MercuryRiser)Fatasm BDMBanshee Master Kiss / Handkerchief InMouth+9 Ghost Valk Armor / +8 Unfrozen ValkArmor (Plan to get Deadly Dia Robe)+8 Cran Valk Shield+8 Bloody Boned Erde (2x 100 SP)Variant Shoes+9 Immune BB / +4 Immune FAWRWC Pendant Hiding (Int 3, Spell 3/1) RWC Ring (2x 25 SP, 2x +3 ATK) (Plan to get Hiding Dia Ring)Oboro:+9 KK RWCBDM (Towerkeeper Card)Handkerchief inMouth+9 Siege Suite (Peco/Marc)+8 Cran Valk+8 IP ASPD1/Sharp2  // +10 4x AS MG // +5 Combat Knife Spell 5/4+6 Guard Siege Mant // +7 Nox Siege Mant+9 High Lvl Siege BootsRWC Pendant (Mhp 2% Spell 3/2) // RWC Ring (Dex 3 ATK6%)Sorc: tbc
  • The Nicks you use ingame.
    Champ: DemipunchOboro: Hellroq (atm change to Demi..something)Pre-Sorc: DemiscrubWell if you want to know more, feel free to ask me :3
[Image: kcldu77f.gif]
Welcome to our family
Hiho and welcome
Touch my Tralala <3
Hi and welcome to our Forum. Your Trial starts now, after 6-8 WoEs you will get 1 week of Voting to become a Fullmember. If you have Questions please feel free to ask.
A Unicorn a day won't keep the Thal away!
Hello and Welcome to our Forum.

I changed your status to Trial Ok
[Image: Merchedes.png]  Ani_cool  
Show ContentWhy not ? (:
What's already dead can not die.
You mean "What is Dead May Never Die"
Hi Leute

Ich danke euch für die Trial Zeit und auch sonst besonders an Secret und Seth mit denen ich stets gute und lustige Zeit im TS3 hatte.
Nach langem überlegen werde ich die Trial Zeit abbrechen und meine alte iRO Gilde aufbauen. Ghostz.
Ich weiss dass hierbei nichts grosses server-reissendes rausspringen wird, dennoch fühle ich mich generell wohler mit meinem alten Logo rumzurennen ^^.

Ich kann verstehen, dass dies nicht die beste Nachricht für euch ist, ich hoffe dennoch, dass ihr mich nicht wie ein wütender Mob von Pront West Spot wegjagt wenn ich mich mal dahin verirre  Ani_wah

Cheers
Demi
Schade das zu hören, aber viel Erfolg auf deinem weiteren weg in Ragnarok.
Trial Terminated, hf on fRo
A Unicorn a day won't keep the Thal away!