Application
Hey guys!
  • Why do you want to join Mimimimimi!? Im looking for a nice helpful/relaxed/social guild and maybe do some WoE, im still low 108 Wanderer class. 

• I tried Nitro but they arent intrested in talking and stuff, only woe or MVPing and i think that is quite boring, I like to party with ppl and i help when someone needs.

• Which Class do you want to play during WoE? Im thinking on my Wanderer, think i will do some good, i hope Smile

• Which WoEs during the week can you attend? (Wed, Sat, Sun) Think im able to do Wendsdays and sundays. if im on saturdays i will go.

• In which Guilds did you play before thinking about joining the Unicorn Force? And why did you leave them behind for us? Like i typed at first question about Nitro, no talk. no help only woe and MVPing. 

• What are your goals in Ragnarok? To become helpful in all parties, reach 175. Never been this high lvl before, and i known the game since beta lol. i used to play WoW, so many pauses in this game, but not now. I will be avail mostly off the days, if wife aint complaining.

• Your Build (Maybe you have a WoE-Build applying for a WoE-Guild [Image: biggrin.png]?) Atm im SR Wanderer, mostly just for lvling. when i become higher lvl i will go for more Woe build. Like i said before and become more helpfull for the guild 

• Equipment (If it’s a secret send a PM.) Hat: Ship captain hat[1], Headgear mid: Robo Eye, Headgear low: Buschy mustache, Armor: +5 hard tights, Weapon: +7 Elven bow, Garment: +6 Anti-sniping Nyddhogg's shadow garb, Shoes: Variant shoes, Accessory1: Clip under a cast, Accessory2: Athletic cat hand glove. 

• The Nicks you use ingame. ArchNiha(Wanderer) Nihalas(blacksmith) Kahlia(stalker) eleNiha(battle sage) Kihla(paladin almost Royal guard)

• And some details about you. (Age, Gender, how many Unicorns you own, … you know the drill) Well name is Rolf, im male and 33 y.o. lives in Southern Sweden, got a wife and a daughter on 3 year soon. Dont really have any unicorns at home but i got some dragons statues at home Smile

• Thx for Reading.  Ani_gawi
Welcome
welcome
Welcome  Gg
Hi there :3
[Image: 5n63RKBt.png]
Welcome
welcome Ok
Dont Worry be Happy Ok
Welcome to the unicorn federation
thx guys Smile
=) welcome bra