Casual Gammer LF Clan / Guild
Brick 
Grettings Unicorns Smile

Casual bronze-nowbie player lf guild to play with, learn new staff, have fun, hopefully kill something else then a mob ;D etc.   

[*]Why do you want to join Mimimimimi!?

Couz Rohan has answered ! on my post on server forum Big Grin

[*]Which Class do you want to play during WoE?

Assuming i acually get that far and that I'll be acually usefull Big Grin Royal Guard i guess (don't have rly much time to check anything else.

[*]Which WoEs during the week can you attend? (Wed, Sat, Sun)

When it's gonna be possible for me, i'm rather casual gammer those days, mostly couz i have RL and I work 7 days in week in 3 shifts (sometimes all the shifts intertwine in 1 week)
    plus i already spend few years playing Lineage 2 and taking it way to deep can't go that road ever again i had my share of wasting time no offense to anyone Smile

[*]In which Guilds did you play before thinking about joining the Unicorn Force? And why did you leave them behind for us?

None, not in Ragnarok Online at least not on this server and not that i remember it was like 10 years ago Big Grin
    I played in couple of guilds ( we called them clan in Lineage 2 ) i'm vetran  in those head deep Wink

[*]What are your goals in Ragnarok?

Figured out at least one class, get the genaral point of view of this game from old time perspective, have some fun with ppl, do things that cannot be done alone etc like i wrote          before i'm
newbie here Big Grin
[*]Your Build (Maybe you have a WoE-Build applying for a WoE-Guild [Image: biggrin.png]?)

I have read lots of build, and the more i read the more confussed i get Big Grin right now it think i'm going for Damage-Oriented Tank Build (not sure if its iven WOE (PVP realted)

[*]Equipment (If it’s a secret send a PM.)

You can check me in game some basic staff i guess, few pairs of diffrent sets (still collecting, couz i stopped playing here some time ago and went iRO and lost all i had there couz server policy
;/ )

[*]The Nicks you use ingame.

Valgarv (main)
    Dalvakio (Shop)

Cival (Wizard my firsty class, abandoned couz of lags that made my cry each time ;D and thinking of something that acually would kill me in 3 hits, then the Tank idea came the my      mind Big Grin

[*]And some details about you. (Age, Gender, how many Unicorns you own, … you know the drill)

Name's Tomek a.k.a just Cival
    Age 31 
    Male
    Don't own any unicorns that i know of i own 2 vampire cows (one is more like a vampire cat, puma if u will, second black and white cow) cats, cats, cats... why?

https://i.redd.it/q6lq7sgy702z.png 

Maybe more realted the the question is another question:
    The guild, the name, hmm anything realted tho this? --- > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n-GvhmSMnU
Uh, a cat lover *_*

Hi anyway Big Grin
[Image: 5n63RKBt.png]
Heyho! Welcome.
Welcome Bo
Welcome Ok
Dont Worry be Happy Ok
Welcome
Welcome!
Welcome Ok
[Image: Merchedes.png]  Ani_cool  
Show ContentWhy not ? (: