Hi :3
Hallo.

Ich heiße Francesca, ich komme aus Sardinien ( Italien ), aber lebe in Gelsenkirchen.
Ich spreche italienisch, englisch und ein bisschen deutsch.

And that´s the end of my actual german knowledge.

So, hi everyone. My name is Francesca, but everyone calls me Fra (or gnagna xD ). I´m italian, but I moved in Germany in 2017 to live with my boyfriend and I´m trying to learn german Ani_wah 
I started to play Ro in 2006, on euRO, in some italian guilds ( Uninspired and Red ). When we moved to fRO, I joined Envy with my best friends, then together with Merli, we built up Arigato.
My last guild, before I decided to quit, was RnR. 
I stopped to play around 2 years and a half ago, due to some personal problems (and, I really had no motivation anymore), but last week I watched my old screenshots, I was really nostlagic and well, here I am.

I used to play gypsy in pre-renewal and shadow chaser in Renewal. I´m playing wanderer right now because it´s the highest char that I have, but I´d like to play again Sc as soon as I can manage to lvl her up.
I can usually play both sunday and wednesday.
Oh, in the last 2 sieges, I noticed I forgot basically everything (like: "where the hell is Neuschwanstein?"), so please, give me the time to get used to this game again xD . 

Why do you want to join Mimimimimi!?

Unicorns. And international. And I enjoyed the last 2 sieges. But really, mostly Unicorns.

The Nicks you use ingame.

Too many to write them all, I really loved to lvl (useless) chars. So: Lostris (wanderer), Rhaenys (SC-150), Fenn (AB-150), everything else (150)

I´ll send the screens as soon as the server is up again :3

I hope I wrote everything needed Ani_ohnoes
[Image: 5n63RKBt.png]
Welcome Francesca Ok
Benvenuto agli unicorni
Welcome to the unicorns
Herzlich willkommen bei den Einhörnen
Welcome to our forum Smile
Touch my Tralala <3
Welcome Francesca  Ani_comeon   One more non-German Ani_flash
Welcome Bo
Hello!