New Blood
Hello everyone.

My name is RuXx and I come in peace... for the most part.
I'm quite new on this server and have been playing for 2 weeks.
I'm and old veteran who used to play ragnarok in pre-renewal days on iRO Loki before moving to EuRO Loki.
I played in a guild called Existence, you may or may not have heard of it.
(A little video from back then: Click! I was in the guild with the grey eye logo.
You can see me at 1:12 in bottom right casting assumptio.
Also at 1:20 im the priest in the middle top, between the knight and the high priest.
This was the first WoE after transcendent classes was introduced, so few very had rebirthed yet)

My motivation for playing this is mostly WoE, interspersed with fun and social enjoyment with fellow players.

I'm a priest player and it has always been my main character since back in the day. Right now I'm a level 96 HP striving towards 99.
On the side I might dabble a bit with a wizard or a monk, but that is as far as i've gone with other classes Smile.

Being a priest player I really enjoy and require to play together with other people. So I really rely on there being people within my level range so I can progress and perform to the best of my ability for the guild. If there is no such environment here, then I will move on pretty quickly.

My characters are always built for WoE. My renewal knowledge is limited, but i've made a sketch for the stat build I want to follow here
and my skill build here

My equipment is understandably lacking due to my short time here. My best piece of equipment right now is an immune garment.

I should be able to attend every wednesday and saturday WoE and most sundays as well.

My only character so far is my priest, RuXxar.

As for IRL stuff: 

I am 29 years old from Norway.
Have a full time job and live a pretty average life.
I have most evenings free, so I should be plenty active.

I hope we can have a good time together, and look forward to it.
WElcome to mimimi Rux
Welcome  Ok
[Image: Merchedes.png]  Ani_cool  
Show ContentWhy not ? (:
Welcome my friend glad you made it - thank you also for the nice introduction thread

greetings Feldgrille

PS: you have to come in TS for a short period to get an Guild invite (1-2mins are enough, but only when someone from leader stuff (Askari/Ranma/Fuma/Seth/Scrope) is online in ts =D when you are online and i see someone of those guys i will pm you ingame so you know when to come Big Grin
Welcome
Dont Worry be Happy Ok
Welcome to our forum Smile
Touch my Tralala <3
Welcome !
[Image: Xcw0OwI.png]
Welcome
Welcome to the forum
Welcometo the forum Ani_gawi