Hello everyone,

plan is still to make a party.
If we got a proper setup we will do it.

Details as follow:

Where? Eclage
When? Monday, 04.03.2019
Time?  19:00 - 23:00 
Range? Level 159+ 
Exp? Roughly 100-120m/h - have no idea due to exp event.

We meet 30min before the party starts - ensure at least that your characters are ready before we start!

Setup:
  • DD:~Hayllie~ / Ranger 164
  • DD: Tesuki / WL
  • AB (IP): 
  • Songs (SP/Bragi): Askari
  • EXP Song: Tesuki
  • AB (OOP): Askari
  • Mobber: Norsk
  • Mobber: Imrik
  • Mobber: Lostris
  • Mobber:

Best regards
Norsk
exp cpl
i really would like to join, but honestly i am not fine with this constellation, i am really doing alot to get parties to work finally and did in the past, therefore i would like to suggest to set the full songs for free
i can:
DD(RK 175) + Leech OR oopAB OR Mobber +[free Songparts/couples]

i don't like to join, if really experienced people do lazy jobs like songs, if really necessary jobs are still open but would be important to get the party started, i am sorry
Usually Tesuki and Lostris doing more than „just the songs“.
While Tesuki usually plays DD extra or supports with AB/Mobber, Lostris is doing AB/Mobber if required.

Songs still need to be equipped and played so you can’t force anyone to do it for free.
Generally it’s first come first serve, so technically everyone has the same chance.
And if someone from the guild can only play songs, we find a solution for this as well.

Somehow I get your point but also want to say that those who usually do the songs, are no random players but ones who supported previous parties in different roles and even if they would just do the songs for once, it would be also fine. You have no advantage in an extra mobber / extra DD as especially Eclage is limited in its size and monster amount. (Considering if you have a full party)

So let me know in case you want to play any of the needed roles, I would immediately plan you then.

Best regards
Norsk
as i said, i am sorry, i wanted to go the secure way
if i think of a successful party, the priority is to get it started, i know that u said in the past, that if it does not work out the people, play extra roles, but it is not listed and just looks like the party might not happen, thats why i also said in the past it is always better to set first the hard jobs (reason for me, idon't want to pay an account for a party which may not happen]
the secure way for me was: 1 DD, 1 AB, 4 Mobber (would be 4 of 6), so the minimum requirement is given for sure to start, thats why i suggested it that way, AND because they, you and me are those long experienced players, its very easy to set a well equipped song, without doing a lot, its an easy peasy job, and u all know that for sure, maybe i just liked the idea of a small, nice exp highly efficient party

but ok, it's still time for the people to join i will wait then
I can dd on my warlock, play oop AB or mobber. But adding my name on the list on these roles might stop someone else playing them if they see it is taken.

You can put me down as a mobber as well for now and change as needed later
As I said (and wrote) many times, I can switch on AB or mobber without any problem. The chaser doesn't work that well as dd, but I can try that also.
[Image: 5n63RKBt.png]
(03-02-2019, 01:53 AM)Chié Wrote: as i said, i am sorry, i wanted to go the secure way
if i think of a successful party, the priority is to get it started, i know that u said in the past, that if it does not work out the people, play extra roles, but it is not listed and just looks like the party might not happen, thats why i also said in the past it is always better to set first the hard jobs (reason for me, idon't want to pay an account for a party which may not happen]
the secure way for me was: 1 DD, 1 AB,  4 Mobber (would be 4 of 6), so the minimum requirement is given for sure to start, thats why i suggested it that way, AND because they, you and me are those long experienced players, its very easy to set a well equipped song, without doing a lot, its an easy peasy job, and u all know that for sure, maybe i just liked the idea of a small, nice exp highly efficient party

but ok, it's still time for the people to join i will wait then

A successful party is one where you get the EXP.
Nobody will waste her/his time if they know that they can get the same EXP for solo leveling.

We managed already to have a certain pool of players who play regularly in our parties, mainly from our own guild. That’s usually why I also search only outside the guild when I see that there is not enough interest.

As mentioned already, especially Tesuki and Lostris are very flexible players who usually do more than just songs. They fill up roles where we lack in order to have a steady, efficient party.

If you have worries about paying premium: If the party will not start, I usually cancel it asap which is usually the evening before the party. I guess premium can be paid within some minutes or? And you can ask the others: Whenever we started a party, we played it until the end. 

If you want to play in the party, just let me know what you want to play, I will add you and search for the missing parts. Keep in mind that it’s easier to find people if they see that the party is not
missing so much anymore.

Lovely greetings from Ukraine
Norsk
hm i have time but … it seems like we are missing one or two key member….
Thanks to the flexibility of everyone we can start tmrw  Ok