Application
Heyoh unicorns!

First and foremost, something about me. I'm a 24 yo student / lawyer apprentice in Italy, I used to play on euRO when I was younger and remember that so fondly that recently with a bunch of friends decide to tackle the challenge to get to 99 again. Apparently, that got out of hand: now we want to get into some serious WoE action.
I used to play WoE pretty regularly back in the days, started on chaos and then transfered on Loki, where i had the most fun competing with Flare and Holy Pirates. Unfortunatly I don't remember my chars nicks, but I played a Sage and a Wizz!

Back to us, we got 99/70 and classed recently into 3rd jobs, and here we are: if I was pretty much a noob before, I'm not positively lost Ok  point is: me and my friends are looking for the most competitive woe experience possible, we have adults schedules but comes with negatives and positives. Getting to the questions:

Quote:Why do you want to join Mimimimimi!?
Saw you guys around town and on castlewatch being pretty dope. Also, I like the rainbow vibe I'm getting. Wanna hang around with the cool kids for once Ani_sigh

Quote:Which Class do you want to play during WoE?

RK, for standard WoE. for TE WoE, I have a bunch of 90+ rebirth pgs, depending on what is needed.

Quote:Which WoEs during the week can you attend? (Wed, Sat, Sun)

Depending on the week: everyday or none of them Heh jokes aside, it really depends on what life is demanding of me at the moment. On a normal week, I'd gladly play all 3 WoEs, on a busy week I might miss the whole thing, but that would be an event unlikely to happen.

Quote:In which Guilds did you play before thinking about joining the Unicorn Force? And why did you leave them behind for us?

In returning to the game from euRO, none. I actually have a char in Valar Morghulis right now, with which I had a fun WoE. I wouldn't leave them but right now I'm interest in joining the lvl 100+ club, and they only play TE. It would mean tho that I would like to play WoE TE with the same guys I play the rest of time, and that'd be the only reason I leave them: they're a bunch of great guys, very helpfull and fun to hang out with!

Quote:What are your goals in Ragnarok?

Fun times with friends, both from RL and met ingame. I'm a pretty competitive chap, so I'd like to be playing at the maximum level. Also I wanna really experience the endgame and the pvp, since playin RO is one of the best memories I have in videogames.

Quote:Build & Equip

Starting to get embarassing:

[Image: equip.png]

As you may see, I've nothing much on, although I have a few hundred milions to spend on basic WoE gear. I've not yet bought anything because I've utterly no idea what is worth having on in today's meta. Also, only lvl 101 on this char, and I've no idea how exping is done from now on. I assumed party, which maybe you guys might help with Ok

Nick ingame is AlabardaSpaziale, I've been having chat in pront this morning and plenty have pointed me here for an int. woe guild Ani_sexy  btw, loving overusing the emoticons on the forum.

Thing is: I know in the short run adding me wouldnt be that much of an addition, but I'm really looking for a "place to be" for the whole time I'll be playing RO. So if you take the time to explain me what should I buy and where should I exp, you'll be getting a maxed RK in really not that much time.
Also: idk if a whole another thread will be necessary, but I am also bringing a lvl 104 Warlock and a soon to be bishop, if you want us!

Cheers.
Welcome,

Valar Morghulis and Mimimimimi are playing together in WoE TE, so u dont have to leave anything, since we are playing together anyway Smile
Hi and Welcome to our Forum. If you like we could discuss eq and the meta game in detail on our TS under ts.mimimimimi.de .
Welcome in our forum
Welcome to our forum listick !
Hiho and welcome to our Forum  Ani_gawi
Touch my Tralala <3
Back from the w/e out of town! Thanks everyone for the welcome ^^ I might hop in on TS for tips, definitely gonna show up with my buds on saturday for TE WoE!