Application from Italy
Wink 
Hi everybody, 
As i think Luca already mentioned to you, i would love to join the mimimimimi family … since we always play together (most of the time , he's quite old he goes to sleep at 8pm) the premises are the same , social part but when ready would love to join WOE as well.
  • Why do you want to join Mimimimimi!?  I manily want to join because i want to be able to go around prontera singing "mimimimimimimi mimimi sexy mimi" without getting into copyright legal problems  Ani_cool  seirous one, i want to join you because you're that one guild that can allow me to go back to the standard of playing i was used to, back in the days , and since that's our little group of italian brothers aim, you re the perfect fit!
  • Which Class do you want to play during WoE?  i would love to use the genetic ( i have a 130 one) but i like the warlock and ranger also ! 
  • Which WoEs during the week can you attend? (Wed, Sat, Sun): sat / sun
  • In which Guilds did you play before thinking about joining the Unicorn Force? And why did you leave them behind for us? as for Luca I left game after transfer but we were playing together in our guild , and for woe we joined g8
  • What are your goals in Ragnarok? level up chars i like and  dress them with amazing costumes  Ani_cool after that maybe some woe mvp and useful stuffs  Ani_eyes
  • Your Build (Maybe you have a WoE-Build applying for a WoE-Guild [img=21x21]file:///C:/Users/utente/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/img]?) long time no playing, i guess meta changed a lot so i think the best path is to ask you , far more experience than i have  Ani_ohnoes
  • Equipment (If it’s a secret send a PM.)  +11 skull cap (kathryne k card) - +7 thorn staff of darkness - orleans set ( agav-zerom-zerom and situational shield) +9 immune bb - +6 temporal int boots (runaway magic, spell lvl5) costumes (fallen angel wing,rainbow wing ears,dark aura  Ani_cool )
  • The Nicks you use ingame. Pittax (mostly since i m leveling the warlock)  or Eruannon ,-Aidan- , -Magnum-  
  • And some details about you. (Age, Gender, how many Unicorns you own, … you know the drill) My name is Gianluca ,i'm 27 , from Sanremo Italy (work in Milan ) , I think i know just few member of your guild Eliara,who helped me a lot with warlock skill tree , Norsk which i contacted on discord for a juperos party, and i forgot the in game name of the italian girl francesca,who was super nice to us Ok
Thank you very much for your time... 

Best Regards
Gianluca

Messages In This Thread
Application from Italy - by Pittax - 04-15-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Application from Italy - by Norsk - 04-15-2019, 12:05 PM
RE: Application from Italy - by Lostris - 04-15-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Application from Italy - by Pittax - 04-15-2019, 12:22 PM
RE: Application from Italy - by Zuetto - 04-15-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Application from Italy - by Pittax - 04-15-2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Application from Italy - by Fuma - 04-15-2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Application from Italy - by Pittax - 04-15-2019, 06:39 PM