Hello gents
Question 
Ani_gawi  Hello Guys Ani_gawi 

Why do you want to join Mimimimimi!?

I want to play and enjoy WoE as that is the reason I still play Ragnarok Online. 

Which Class do you want to play during WoE?

Warlock!  Ani_cool

Which WoEs during the week can you attend? (Wed, Sat, Sun)

For the start Wed and Sun.

In which Guilds did you play before thinking about joining the Unicorn Force? And why did you leave them behind for us?

Since my start on the server I am member of Czech/Slovak guild League of Nations. I am one of the oldest members in there. As this guild is mainly social/PVM I was playing WoE for Fabulous. When the 175 lvl patch hit I did quit the game. After my return Fabulous was disbanded so I was hosting in multiple guilds. 

What are your goals in Ragnarok?

Be the best Warlock on the server.

Your Build (Maybe you have a WoE-Build applying for a WoE-Guild [Image: biggrin.png]?)

WoE oneshot warlock

Equipment 

I have what is needed to play, but still lacking some parts ( if needed can send screens as there are multiple sets of gear i use).

The Nicks you use ingame.

Sterbinka

And some details about you. (Age, Gender, how many Unicorns you own, … you know the drill)

I am 23 y.o. guy from Czech Republic playing Ragnarok since elementary school. Currently working in paper making industry. No unicorns owned, however i did ride a horse once.

I beleive it is also fair from me to meniton that I have been hosting WoE in Nitro since I returned to Ragnarok. However this was only hosting without any affiliation or connection to them (no membership, no friends there, etc.). 

Feel free to ask any further questions  !  Ani_comeon

Happy New Year

James
Welcome Ok
Dont Worry be Happy Ok
Welcome to the unicorn federation.
Welcome
Welcome
Welcome Ok
[Image: Merchedes.png]  Ani_cool  
Show ContentWhy not ? (: