Hi Peeps
Hey, my name is Michael and i'm form the UK!

I have been playing RO for whats seems like forever. Stated on EuRo Loki in WuShuang then Jam; G8 after the merger, and stuck with Elegy when I moved over to fro. I stopped when Elegy broke, using my free time to playing some other servers and games and enjoying the typical British weather, though it has been quite a good this year!

While looking for the next thing to try out after the Bless online disaster i stumbled on a youtube video and noticed a new emblem, and after a bit of digging i found you guys. 

So i thought lets give this game another try, grabs random gear and off to the latest lvling spot. Did 150-152 in 4h, no clue if that good. Wanted to try get to 160 but i miss the social aspect of a MMO and though i could apply now and join you guys in the battle field once something is 175.

Won't type out anymore, got clocks to kill!

Michael
Hello and welcome back!
Welcome, nice to see that peoples are coming back  Ani_cool
[Image: Merchedes.png]  Ani_cool  
Show ContentWhy not ? (:
Hello, welcome back.
welcome, i tried to pm u in discord but only got a bot answer^^' and u already left the server, but now u are back and even applied, so yeah i said, discord isn't the most active way, usually there are more people on TS, rly depends what the people prefer

welcome in our comunity
Welcome to the unicorn federation Ani_comeon
Welcome  Ani_gawi
Welcome Bo
Welcome Ok
Dont Worry be Happy Ok
Big Grin i like your characternames you seem to be as stupid as i am Big Grin welcome