Grüezi / Hallo / Hello / Salut
Thanks for all the welcome greetings ;o

I'm not sure if the name in the forum should remind me of someone from euRO Loki, but I can tell that I was sitting around in PvP mostly 24/7... only doing other stuff if people finally succeeded in forcing me to level my priest or such xD

I'm looking forward to get to know you guys ~

so long~
Where you playing in Aurora?   Hmm
Welcome to the retardicorns
He was playing in Nitro , i'm sure of that >:3

I also was a PvP fan before , i was usually there with my WL Lårxene back then ~
[Image: Xcw0OwI.png]
Actually on euRO Loki I participated in WoE under the flag of High Voltage first, Geist der Elemente 2nd guild (part of ally of High Voltage) which merged to 4ish Guild ally named Xeno (not that big of a deal compared to all the others like Critical Instinct and Jam! etc. of course) after I left Xeno, I left WoE aswell. I only played in Aurora for like 2 or 3 WoE's but after that I stopped to play WoE at all.

From the server merge Odin until 2011 fRO I was in Team aZ (PvP only guild with some ppl from Rock 'n Roll and Schellione back then)

Theeeeeen I was recruited to Nitro by quite a few of their old members from euRO

But then decided that it's not my type of playstyle at all. Don't want to talk bad about anyone, just didn't fit in there, imo.

so long~

PS: I remember that name you wrote there, iPhy
willkommen bei uns Smile