Couple Application
Hello Mimimi's,

My wife and I would like to apply for your guild, we're open for WOE - but due to low level and mediocre/outdated woe equip we'll mainly apply for the social/fun part of your guild.

About me:
I'm 33 years old from germany, fluent in german and english and played Ragnarok euRo pretty much from the beginning (something around 2004) until euRo closed,
I did the server transfer to fRo but then stopped playing. So i have like ~7 years of Ragnarok (Pre Renewal) experience.

On euRo i was leader of the Fun/Non-Woe Guild Fadeless (70+ member, maybe some old player remembers them!?) and played guest Woe in Nova, Orenda and Elements.

Since september 2017 i started playing again, together with my wife, still learning about all the new content, the changes from renewal and third jobs.

My characters currently are: 117 Ranger, 102 Rune Knight, 101 Minstrel, 111 Genetic and 107 Arch Bishop (which i'll only play to slave my wife).

About the wife:
25 year old from albania, fluent in albanien, english, italien, spanish and learning german.
She is pretty new to Ragnarok, never played before on any other server but is learning fast since she started with me in september, she never played Woe or mass parties so far though.

Her characters are: 116 Guillotine Cross, 103 Warlock, 106 Arch Bishop, 95 Rune Knight

We're looking for a nice international Guild, research on forums for the currently active ones made Mimimi stand out quite a bit, thats why we're applying here.
(and my former experience with Elements kinda also draws me towards Mimimi)

Currently we're in our own guild "Invictus" (I recently heard there was a guild called Invictvs, but thats not related to us)

if you have any more questions, let me know.

thanks Smile
Hello and welcome to our Forum Ok
[Image: Merchedes.png]  Ani_cool  
Show ContentWhy not ? (:
Hiho and welcome to the forum
Touch my Tralala <3
welcome to our gang Big Grin
Welcome Big Grin
Cheers Welcome  Ani_gawi
oh, thanks for the nice welcoming  Ani_sexy

so, how does it continue now? do we just get invited, will there be some tough interview or a voting process?
(03-13-2018, 04:40 PM)Ragin Wrote: oh, thanks for the nice welcoming  Ani_sexy

so, how does it continue now? do we just get invited, will there be some tough interview or a voting process?

The easiest way should be visiting our spot at the afternoon / in the evening. Normally one of our Leadership is there. Otherwise you can join our Teamspeak-Server for sure. 

Teamspeak

Im sure that the old elite-elements-member want to talk with you.  Ok
Hello guys,

I am the other character who wants to join your guild as well (the wife mentioned above Tongue)
Nice to get to know you! Smile
welcome back to RO and welcome to our community,
to unlock your forum accounts to our social forum area, you have to join TS, like Arej mentioned, so we can talk a little bit and hopefully you stay active and have fun in ro. we wil help as far as we have time and knowledge to answer questions.

so, cu on ts