Abarrun WoE
Thumbs Up 
Hello guys!

aaaaand finally I'm making my application Smile

[*]Why do you want to join Mimimimimi!?
     I've been playing with you for the last few months and I really like it. Smile
[*]Which Class do you want to play during WoE?
     RuneKnight, ShadowChaser, Genetic and Priest for TE.
[*]Which WoEs during the week can you attend? (Wed, Sat, Sun)
     Wednesdays and Sundays are usually fine and I'm trying to attend on Saturdays as many times as possible.
[*]In which Guilds did you play before thinking about joining the Unicorn Force? And why did you leave them behind for us?
     Nothing in the last few years.
[*]What are your goals in Ragnarok?
     Having some fun in WoE and PvM.
[*]Your Build (Maybe you have a WoE-Build applying for a WoE-Guild [Image: biggrin.png]?)
     Atm my RK is 161 but I'm planning to level it up with the next exp event. Currently 120dex, 90int, 110vit, 85agi (if I remember correctly)
[*]Equipment (If it’s a secret send a PM.)
     I'm working on my TaeGooLyeon (atm +7 with EA8), +9 Immune BraveryBag, TempDexBoots(GoldAcidus Card), Unfrozen Valk armor/Deadly Silk Robe, JejeCap,  NewWaveSunglasses, Cranial shield.
[*]The Nicks you use ingame.
     Abarrun
[*]And some details about you. (Age, Gender, how many Unicorns you own, … you know the drill)

My name is Attila I'm 28 years old living in Budapest(Hungary). I'm a System Engineer/Software Developer in RL.  I'm playing a hungarian-only card game (like Magic the gathering) on a regular basis (that's why Saturdays are a bit problematic for me) and basically I like playing lots of card games or board games with my friends. I tried several MMORPGs in the past but none of them could bring back the feeling of playing RO.
hello and warmly welcome

thx for your application
Touch my Tralala <3
Hey Abarrun, happy to see you'll definitely joining us at the 3rd class WoE  Ani_cool

I changed your Group to WoE Trial Bo
[Image: Merchedes.png]  Ani_cool  
Show ContentWhy not ? (:
Hi Abarrun
Vote is closed, welcome to the WoE Players group Ok
[Image: Merchedes.png]  Ani_cool  
Show ContentWhy not ? (:
Ani_cool
Welcome Abarrun