Hello guys!
Hello!

I'm Abarrun from Hungary. My real name is Attila. Unfortunately I can't speak german but I hope we can get along even without that.
I was playing a lot before renewal (2002-2005). Back then I was playing almost all the classes. I'm planning to play my two favorite classes here: Rune Knight and Genetic.

I'm leveling up my LK nowadays, I hope I will be RK soon but it will take some time to get to level 175. Atm I don't have too much equipment for WoE but I will try to get some while I'm leveling so I can join the fight in the future.

My only goal is to have some fun Smile

Cheers,
Abarrun
Welcome and no problem about the german part Big Grin
Welcome to our Forum, I'm sure you will find some Member they will speak English  Ok
[Image: Merchedes.png]  Ani_cool  
Show ContentWhy not ? (:
Welcome Abarrun!
Welcome Smile my english speaking and writing is terribel... but i can understand the most you will write/say Wink
Welcome
Hello and Welcome Abarrun

Im half german half romanian. Some of my Dads Familiy still living there.
In my childhood we were often in Hungary on vacation. I love winter there Ok 
But my Dad did not teach me romanian or hungarian Ani_ohnoes i dont understand why........I love languages

Ani_gawi
Welcome abarrun Ani_gawi

(08-06-2017, 04:48 PM)LyCandra Wrote: Hello and Welcome Abarrun

Im half german half romanian. Some of my Dads Familiy still living there.
In my childhood we were often in Hungary on vacation. I love winter there Ok 
But my Dad did not teach me romanian or hungarian Ani_ohnoes i dont understand why........I love languages

Ani_gawi

haha same goes for me, both my parents are romanian and from my fathers part his ancestors came from hungary so i know also some parts of hungary :3
my half brother and sister are also hungarian but Ani_ohnoes all i know to say in hungarian is "igen" and to a dog "fog meg"? dunno if this is written right xD