Application from Italy
Good morning to all,
I would like to propose me to join the mimimimimi family … I saw in the ragnarok  forum that you also have a social part for the people not ready for the woe , but in the future I will want play war with you…
  • Why do you want to join Mimimimimi!? I want to join you because I saw that you are the only international guild with a serious structure and I know that you were also born from the guild Elements that was an old guild of euRO.I'd like to go back to playing at very good levels as with Gruppe8 and I'm sure that with you I can do it.
  • Which Class do you want to play during WoE?  in the future I would like to use the AB at the moment is jut level 110
  • Which WoEs during the week can you attend? (Wed, Sat, Sun): all
  • In which Guilds did you play before thinking about joining the Unicorn Force? And why did you leave them behind for us? I was Gruppe8 , but I left game after transfer
  • What are your goals in Ragnarok? have fun with woe and mvp
  • Your Build (Maybe you have a WoE-Build applying for a WoE-Guild [img=21x21]file:///C:/Users/utente/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png[/img]?) full support but I will ask to you to have more info
  • Equipment (If it’s a secret send a PM.) +9immune BB , Asprika ( If I find someone to craft it ) , +9 healing s. +9 imm shadow garb, Sleipnir , Diab rings, diab robe, Ghostring  armor , Shields etc… but I will need info from your experiences
  • The Nicks you use ingame. Nijen- or Shaka- ( I’m w8ing change name service )
  • And some details about you. (Age, Gender, how many Unicorns you own, … you know the drill) My real name is Luca , 30 years from Italy ( Milan ) , I think to know just 1 member of your guild à Red_bull he was my old guilds mate in euRO ( Burn guild ).
Thank you very much for your time... 

Best Regards
Luca
euRO Chaos guilds

Black Pirates
Forever Love
Burn
Gruppe8

fRO Guild

MiMiMiMiMi!?
Welcome Luca to mimimimITA!

I remember a Luca from G8 - but could be that I also just mix up some memories. Which character and name have you had back in G8?

Best regards
Norsk
Welcome Luca Ok
[Image: Merchedes.png]  Ani_cool  
Show ContentWhy not ? (:
Hi Norsk,

I was D'Artagnan Minstrel or -Itachi- High Wizard but but sometimes adramelk would make me use other chars... and you ? my memory is very bad eheheh
euRO Chaos guilds

Black Pirates
Forever Love
Burn
Gruppe8

fRO Guild

MiMiMiMiMi!?
Wasn't Lele (Shaka) your brother?
I can't remember so much but I was always playing my clown (Mikami) or prof (Signs).
(At least as far as I remember haha)
(04-04-2019, 02:00 PM)Norsk Wrote: Wasn't Lele (Shaka) your brother?
I can't remember so much but I was always playing my clown (Mikami) or prof (Signs).
(At least as far as I remember haha)

ahahah yes it's correct !!! your memory it's incredible XD  Ani_flash

Yeah i remember your Prof  and your clown !
euRO Chaos guilds

Black Pirates
Forever Love
Burn
Gruppe8

fRO Guild

MiMiMiMiMi!?
benvenuto! Big Grin

more power to mimimitaaa! *_*
Can I officially request that we get the MimimITA rank? Big Grin

Hi and welcome :3 ( I remember your chars but I think we never knew each other. But Adra wrote me some days ago that he was online talking to you xD )
[Image: 5n63RKBt.png]
(04-04-2019, 03:30 PM)Lostris Wrote: Can I officially request that we get the MimimITA rank? Big Grin

Hi and welcome :3 ( I remember your chars but I think we never knew each other. But Adra wrote me some days ago that he was online talking to you xD )

yes i remember too... 

lol yes i was online with adra  to speak a lil about old time...  for us it's incredible to see the Nitro as a strong guild... in euro it was enough half a g8 party to kill  old nitro... but this is a new world  and for me a new game
euRO Chaos guilds

Black Pirates
Forever Love
Burn
Gruppe8

fRO Guild

MiMiMiMiMi!?
(04-04-2019, 01:38 PM)Norsk Wrote: Welcome Luca to mimimimITA!

I remember a Luca from G8 - but could be that I also just mix up some memories. Which character and name have you had back in G8?

Best regards
Norsk
He is Lukas, not Luca !

And hi, welcome !!